Independent, progressive auto repair shop has an immediate opening for a technician. ASE Certifications and own tools required. 5 day work week, benefits and $2,000.00 signing bonus available. Fax resume to (440) 582-8893.
Looking for experienced flooring installers. Work includes hardwood flooring, laminates, vct, tile, and carpet.
Please call 216-741-3351.
Need Heating Contractor to pull permit in Shaker Heights for heating
Due to circumstance - owner could not pull permit
Need help - willing to compensate - fees and time
Please call - 216-409-3600
I need help on CFM design plenum cutting, for 75,00 btu Ruud forced air gas heater. I need help with building and running trunks, 6" and 8" pipe runs, building a return. I will pay up to a hundred a day. Looking to get it done within three three to four days. If done sooner and ran correctly there will be an incentive.
please call me at 440 213 7827 for more information.
Need painter with experience in interior, exterior and staining. Work sites: Rocky River, Westlake, etc.
Immediate hire. Serious applicants please.
Please call 440-376-8621
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment